Wednesday 15 July 2009

Michael Jackson's Death - What a thriller! (excuse the poor pun. If you can think of a better one let me know!)

Poor old Mikey. He wasn't that old. I fucking loved him. His music, his dress sense, his antics, even his peter-pan-overdosing-on-heroin face had a certain charisma about it.

This blog is aimed to look back into his past and appreciate all the great stuff he did in his life.

(Of course with an underlying theme of controverisal, poor taste, kiddy-fiddler based humour.)

Firstly however, let me point out how striking the Jackson 5 emotionally carrying Mike to his final pew is. It is truley tear Jerking. These fine brothers, sung together, lived together, loved each other, with all their hearts for all their lives carrying, one of their own to his final pew.



I did notice however, that it was a very similar scene, to the equally emotional final climax to the popular blockbuster film "Cool Runnings" in which Jamacia create a bobsleigh team - but fall short of the finish line meteres before the end and as a sign of good will and respect - carry it over the line with pride.




Regardless, I am very happy that he was remembered for all the good things he done in life - charity, great music, and inspiration to millions.

But this got me thinking. Just because he has written some good tunes and can moonwalk with the best of them does this really change peoples attitudes of him as being "a bit rapey"?

Well I must find out!

Im not saying he is a pedo, and im not saying he tickled any little kids balls. But he certainly has a "rapey" aura surrounding him.

Only one person truley knows the truth - and that is Macauley Culkin - the child actor from homealone whom MJ was genuinely very close with at the time. He never testified what actually happened because he was too young. But I have found an artists impression of what Mr Culkin most likely thinks every night when he is tucked up in bed...



I wonder if he does that face during sex?

Unfortunately there are already alot of poor taste jokes going around, and I feel it my duty to prepare you for the sheer vulgarity of some of these. These are some of my favouri.... I mean most terrible ones.

"MJ didnt die of a heart attack, he died having a "stroke" in the childrens ward."
"What does MJ have after dinner? Under Eights"
"They raided his house and found all sorts of stuff. Class A and B drugs. They also found class 4L in his basement"
"He didnt die of a heart attack. He died of the cancerous "Billy Gene."

Unfortunately I'm going to have to cut this blog short because my mum bless her is piping up for the second time today about me not doing anything with my life. She wants me to go and run some errands. I might add to it later :)




Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment